Monday, August 23, 2010

Research



Hello there friends, it's been awhile. I apologize for not being able to update the blog as frequently as i like, this is due to my nature of work that requires me to be away from home for quite some time.Anyway, today i would like to bring out something that some of us take for granted, (me included hehe :)) that is research. I can stress the importance of doing research before building any kits including gundam, this trait i learned during my years building scale ww2 aircraft, before i take gundam kits seriously. Even though its purely fantasy but some research might bear great ideas (found out the hard way hehe). In the photo are some good books and magazine that u can find in any bookstore but the gundam weapons books are quite rare to find in Malaysia. I found these books in kinokuya at klcc but it is quite pricey but worth every cents, it also pays to visit some old bookstore if u can find any that sometimes holds unusual books.Researching can give u ideas and tips that u cant learn anywhere, and that's the reason i decided to make this blog so i can share with u guys some tips n trade that i learnt.There are also some magazines u can get from the internet like at this great shop i found, http://www.rangsangmas.com.my/

1 comment:

  1. wow.. the books,,its worth more then the price,, nice,, all the best

    ReplyDelete